Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. Staring Into Space.






A lil' bout me.
post Saturday 26 April 2014 speech bubble 0 comment(s)













Name: Lee Zhen Huan

Yes, its pronounced as the 甄嬛 in 《甄嬛传》.
And No, its not written the same.
Its written as 李嫃环 Thank you.
And No, I have not watched that drama just in case you were wondering.
I never did got around to watching it despite the vast amount of people who asked me if I have whenever I introduce myself.

I'm currently 18 and I'm a female.
Born a 96'er on 29 October.
Which means I'm a Scorpio.
And also, I'm Single.

My bloodtype is O and apparently mosquitoes love it.
Damn those bloodsuckers.

Currently studying in: Republic Polytechnic.
Course Major: Diploma in Media Production and Design

Hobbies include the usual Sleeping and Eating.
Also, the less favorited ones would be cooking and writing, etc.

I'm fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
And I am also able to hold simple conversations in Korean with half-assed skills.

Oh, just to say.
I love Korea. Korean. Kmusic culture. The language, the food and everything.

SHINee <3


You can find me at these places:

My instagram: @bitterthoughts
Email: milktea_lee@hotmail.com


Rest assured.
I don't bite.

Yet.

Labels:

+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►

Theme by latteu