Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. Staring Into Space.






Music List #1
post Sunday 27 April 2014 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

20/4/2014 - 4/520/14

This is the song list in my music player for these two weeks.

#1
Nell - 4 times around the sun

#2
Lim Kim - Without knowing it all

#3
Nell - Escape from extinction

#4
Jon Mclaughin - Beautiful disaster

#5
Nell - The day before.



If you have realised or listened carefully to each and every song, you would have realised that they were all sad songs.

They were all (except for #4) Korean songs.
Most of which are either slow or mild songs with not much fluctuating notes.
But thats what makes them so pleasant and relaxing to listen to.
However, I do have one or two faster beating, soft pop rock songs included of which is also a sad song.



Most of my songs in this list belong to Nell as you could see.
Nell belongs to the K-Indie scene I think.

I have always liked Nell.
I loved the way their songs could always deliver its emotions across to me.
Sometimes a heart breaking soft whisper.
Sometimes a heart wrenching scream.
Their songs always could speak to you.

Expect more of them to come your way.


I have a song of Lim Kim's in the playlist.

Her voice is a rather unique presence in the K-pop industry.
I just like it so much!
Her songs are all not bad.
So you can expect to see more of her songs in my playlists.


The last song I'm going to talk about is the only English Song in my playlist.

It's a song by Jon Mclaughin from quite a few years back already.
I put it here because I just found it again recently and had it on replay for days.
The lyrics totally resonated with me so much that I just had to have this on my playlist.



Labels: , ,

+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME

Theme by latteu